One Call Now
This is the system the school uses to notify our community quickly of any Emergencies, Weather Notifications and Important Reminders and Special Information. The information comes as text message, email and/or voice message in real-time even if phone lines are down. You must opt into this system using the instructions below.
First Time Users
Do one of the following to access the Self-Update Portal:
1. Open your Internet browser.
3. Press ENTER. The Self-Update Portal log in page displays.
Through your organization’s web site:
1. Access your organization’s website.
2. Click the One Call Now Update my info banner. The Self-Update Portal log in page displays. Click Sign Up.
4. Click Save. An email is sent with a verification link.
5. In your email inbox, open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Click Verify Email. The Self-Update Portal log in page displays.
7. Log in to the Self-Update Portal.
8. Verify the contact information is correct. (All changes will become active when office verifies the update.)
Edit Contact Information
Log in to the Self-Update Portal. Your contact information displays.
To edit current information: Next to the information to be updated, click the Edit icon. Following the onscreen instructions, agree to the One Call Now terms, and click Save. Then, click Logout.
To add additional information: Click Add. The Add Phone or Email dialog box displays. Add information as necessary, agree to the One Call Now terms, and click Save. Then, click Logout.